We've got good news - our list of green vendors recently got a design update!
We are excited to share all the green alternatives that businesses and restaurants have integrated into their everyday operations and we hope it inspires you to support these establishments and make some greener choices yourself.
- 100% Eco-friendly: Business has completely stopped offering plastic and styrofoam products; only serves in environmentally friendly packaging.
- Biodegradable food containers: Business no longer serves food in plastic and styrofoam containers; only offers take-out containers that are environmentally friendly
- Serves in reusable containers: Business allows you to be served in your reusable containers or cups, sometimes even offering discounts for such efforts.
- Eco-friendly straws: Business no longer offers plastic straws, but if needed, there are paper, bamboo and reusable straw options.
- Transitioning to biodegradable products: Business is in the process of offering environmentally friendly products, but not fully integrated as yet.
- Making greener choices: Business is making small, yet significant changes to greener products and/or serving containers.
- Distributors: Business is a wholesale supplier of environmentally friendly products.