Recipe by Chef Jennie Staines
- 4 pieces of lionfish or snapper fillet Flour
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 limes (juiced and zested)
- 1/2 tbsp cilantro
- 1/2 tbsp parsley
- Salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Lightly sprinkle fish fillets with salt and black pepper.
- Dust fillets with a light layer of flour.
- Place skillet over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Once the butter has melted, brown the pieces of fish fillet until golden
- brown (about 2 minutes on each side).
- Remove fish from skillet and place on a heated platter.
- In the same skillet, add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Add lime juice, cilantro, parsley, and lime zest and mix.
- When the butter has melted fully, pour over the cooked fish fillet.
You can keep up with Chef Jennie on Instagram.
This recipe was featured in our December 2020 E-Newsletter.