By: Asha's Culture Kitchen
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh onion
- 1/4 tsp chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1 medium green pepper; finely chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp butter
- 1 lb lobster diced into 1" cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed coconut milk
- complete seasoning
- Mix cilantro, onion, carrot, green pepper, garlic, salt and complete seasoning together. Use this mixture to season the lobster cubes.
- Heat a pot to medium heat; melt butter before adding season lobster. Simmer and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, stir and simmer 4 more minutes.
At Asha's Culture Kitchen, Asha and his brothers fish for most of their seafood product themselves, while following Belize's fisheries regulations. Located in Punta Gorda, Asha's Culture Kitchen is known for pulling up to the restaurant so that customers can order fresh - right off the boat. The family was born and raised exploring Belizean waters and can see the benefits of the expansive marine reserves they are blessed to enjoy down South.
You can keep up with Asha's Culture Kitchen on Facebook.