The Reef Week Belize Instagram contest is underway! It’s the time to submit your photo(s) or video(s) to showcase the 2018 theme: Our Reef Rocks! Protect it! Don’t Neglect it! To submit your entry for the Reef Week Instagram Contest, you must simply:
- Tag Oceana Belize’s Instagram page (@oceana_bze) to original photos and videos that showcase the theme of Reef Week Belize 2018: “Our Reef Rocks! Protect it! Don’t Neglect it!”
- Show us an example of a before and after “change” you’re making in your community to positively impact Belize's economically important marine resources (see video for examples).
- Include the hashtags #beliefinthereef #reefweek2018
- Follow the official Oceana Belize Instagram page: @oceana_bze
- Send the original jpeg photo or video to [email protected] with a brief description of the photo or video. All photos or videos must be original material and must be free of any watermarks.
Entrants must be legal residents of Belize. The photo or video found by the selection committee to be the most creative, likable, and novel in showcasing the theme will be declared the winner. By submitting photo(s) or video(s), entrant affirmatively indicates acknowledgment and acceptance of these Official Rules and all other terms and conditions governing the Contest. Oceana began accepting submissions on February 9th, 2018, and the eligibility period will end at noon on March 8th, 2018. No purchase necessary to participate or win. This contest will be hosted solely on the Oceana in Belize (“Host”) Instagram page and advertised on the Host’s Instagram and Facebook pages. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. The official rules are listed on the Oceana Belize website and Facebook page, accessible via the link in the Oceana Belize Instagram bio.